Think of a time you went to a party. Your outfit paired with those towering heels received a handsome number of comments. You beamed with pride, but elsewhere you were wincing in pain. Your dressy shoes were giving you a hard time and secretly you were waiting to get them off your feet and flex your legs.
This often happens to many women and is the result of a poor choice of footwear. When we go shopping for shoes we are concerned mainly with its look and how well it pairs with a particular outfit. As such, the aspect of comfort is neglected. This time around make a wise choice by choosing the best in design and fit.
1. Women have a fetish for high heels because it lengthens the appearance. However, not all women are able to carry themselves in high-heeled shoes. Consider the height of the heel you are most comfortable wearing.
2. The next important factor you must consider is the size. After all, the size of the shoe influences the comfort you will enjoy. You will definitely not be comfortable in a shoe that is a size smaller or one whose design hurts the toes even if it is the right size. Sizes vary by the brand and style. Therefore, when buying party shoes, ensure that you wear and move around in them to gauge the comfort level and how good they are for you.
3. The materials used to make the shoes, particularly those used on the inside, are also an important consideration. It is always a good option to go for shoes with a cushioned insole; it must be cushioned at the heel and ball of the foot. Cushioning gives the foot good support especially if you will be required to stand long hours.
4. Consider the arch support offered by the given style of shoe. It matters it more to people who suffer back problems as well as those with flat feet.
5. It is a party and so many people feel colored shoes are best. However, the color of the shoe should be based on the dress color. If you go for flowery dresses, then you are better off sticking with silver or black. For solid colored dress, you can play around with the colors to make a striking contrast. The reds, browns and blues can be amazing depending on the dress that you have selected.
6. Just like the shoe color, the embellishments on the shoe should relate to the dress. You don’t want to end up with a very ornate dress coupled with shoes which are too embellished. If your dress has lots of details, then stick to shoes that have none. On the other hand, if the dress is a little plain, you can choose shoes laced with embellishments which can be anything from stones to flowers and beads. The secret is to try and strike a balance with the dress, shoes and your face.
So, make the right choice and dance away into the night.
Party shoes should be as comfortable as possible to avoid disappointments at a time when you are looking to make an impression. With so many styles, types and designs, you will find a pair most suitable for you.
Article Source: Shalini_Mittal